25 Kasım 2015 Çarşamba

Being on the Road… (5)

To me, traveling actually is finding the limits of my comfort zone and expanding them. It looks magical from outside. And that is true. It's amazing in many ways. And most people who choose to spend a lot of time on the road as a way of living absolutely love and adore it (just like me) but I have to tell that the challenge is as big as its great adventure and fun. 



First of all, when you are on the road, you don't have a routine. For example, the only routine of our day is to have coffee in the morning and check and arrange tickets and hotels to our next destination for half an hour or so. Although it can get boring from time to time, daily routine makes life comfortable and more predictable. Did I miss my routine? Not yet. 

Being on the road for long periods of time can also be an emotionally challenging process. Small things like making coffee, doing laundry and finding a good place to eat could be somewhat luxurious from time to time.(I don't even mention about finding the kind of manicure and pedicure I am looking for hahha :D ) But the moment you stop wining about it and start taking these small challenges as a game, you are on top of it. You became a good traveler already! 




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder