11 Şubat 2015 Çarşamba

Relaxing into the Problem




Clarity is the key to solving problems. 

Most of the time we can get stuck in denial. Once we define the problem, we are half way thru. Sometimes we forget that every problem has a solution. 

This "remember-while-stuck" list helps me save much time and I wanted to share it with you today. I hope it helps you too! :) 

- I am not the only one who is facing this. 

- I wonder who else has faced it and overcame?

- How do I want to see myself going thru this?

- I need to decide to focus on the solution and not the problem itself

- Is this problem bigger than me? 
If it is, how can I find help?
If not, how can I solve it keeping my mind at ease? 

- How can I make fun out of this problem? 

- What's it teaching me?

When we pass through the "stuck phase" and focus on solving the problem, magic starts happening. Answers come. We learn how to get thru and witness the amazing power we have inside of us. Overcoming challenges rise our spirit.  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder